Covid-19 Resources and Support
Reopening Progress Updates - December 16, 2020
The Coronavirus has forced us to adapt to a new lifestyle and rethink new ways to interact. In this update you will receive more data and facts around the Coronavirus, data on our student engagement, connectivity, and nutrition program, and resources you can use for your mental health.
- The New York Times is providing free access to important news and guidance on the Coronavirus outbreak to help readers better understand the pandemic.
- Read the facts about COVID-19 on the CDC's website.
- Watch a video about COVID-19 created by the World Health Organization.
- Stay up to date on COVID-19 metrics specific to the County of Los Angeles, provided by the County of Los Angeles Public Health Department.
Testing for COVID-19
- January 8, 2021 at University Prep Value High School
- February 5, 2021 at Central City Value High School
- March 5, 2021 at University Prep Value High School
- April 2, 2021 at Central City Value High School
- May 7, 2021 TBD
- June 4, 2021 TBD