Covid-19 Resources and Support
Stay informed about COVID-19 related news and useful guidance by visiting the following t
- The New York Times is providing free access to important news and guidance on the Coronavirus outbreak to help readers better understand the pandemic.
- Read the facts about COVID-19 on the CDC's website.
- Watch a video about COVID-19 created by the World Health Organization.
- Stay up to date on COVID-19 metrics specific to the County of Los Angeles, provided by the County of Los Angeles Public Health Department.
Testing for COVID-19
Mend Clinic provides free testing for Coronavirus on a semi-monthly basis at Value Schools campuses. Testing dates are determined by Mend Clinic's availability. Next testing date will be posted soon. Stay tuned for more details.
Previous testing dates listed below:
- October 16th at Central City Value High School
- September 18th at University Preparatory Value High School
- July 31st at Central City Value High School
You may also choose to visit curative.com to schedule a COVID-19 test and find a testing site near you.
Learn more about who should get tested on the CDC Website.
Value Schools offers free Meals to go for all students at all four school sites on Mondays and Wednesdays 8am-11am. Click here to find the school closest to you.
If neither of these locations are easily accessible to you, you may also pick up meals at LAUSD schools. Click on this link to find the school site closest to you that is participating in the grab and go program.
You may also access food by visiting a food bank. Click on this link to find a food bank near you.