Covid-19 Testing and Vaccines
The Coronavirus has forced us to adapt to a new lifestyle and rethink new ways to interact. On this page you will receive data and facts about the Coronavirus, upcoming testing at our school sites, and nutrition and food resources for you and your family.
Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccines available at Value Schools
Are you back to school ready? Get your COVID-19 Pfizer Vaccination at Value Schools! Walk up availability!
Who: All students 12 and older and their families are encouraged to take this opportunity to get the COVID 19 Pfizer vaccine.
- Sunday, August 7, 2021 from 8am to 4pm at University Prep Value High School
- Sunday, August 14, 2021 from 8am to 4pm at Downtown Value School
- Sunday, August 28, 2021 from 8am to 4pm at University Prep Value High School
- Tuesday, September 7, 2021 from 8am to 4pm at Downtown Value School
Below are the parent consent forms, the vaccine information sheet, and the parent authorization form in English or Spanish for parents to sign for 16–17-year-old students if they will be unaccompanied, and consent form for an adult designee to accompany 12–15-year-olds if the parent/legal guardian is not able to attend with the student.
The Benefits of Being Fully Vaccinated!
- You can resume activities that you did prior to the pandemic.
- You can resume activities without wearing a mask or staying 6 feet apart, except where required by federal, state, local, tribal, or territorial laws, rules, and regulations, including local business and workplace guidance.
- If you travel in the United States, you do not need to get tested before or after travel or self-quarantine after travel.
- You need to pay close attention to the situation at your international destination before traveling outside the United States.
- You do NOT need to get tested before leaving the United States unless your destination requires it.
- You still need to show a negative test result or documentation of recovery from COVID-19 before boarding an international flight to the United States.
- You should still get tested 3-5 days after international travel.
- You do NOT need to self-quarantine after arriving in the United States.
- If you’ve been around someone who has COVID-19, you do not need to stay away from others or get tested unless you have symptoms.
Stay Informed about COVID-19
- The New York Times is providing free access to important news and guidance on the Coronavirus outbreak to help readers better understand the pandemic.
- Read the facts about COVID-19 on the CDC's website.
- Watch a video about COVID-19 created by the World Health Organization.
- Stay up to date on COVID-19 metrics specific to the County of Los Angeles, provided by the County of Los Angeles Public Health Department.
Testing for COVID-19
Mend Clinic provides free testing for Coronavirus on a regular basis at Value Schools campuses.
Testing dates are determined by Mend Clinic's availability. More testing dates to come...
The testing locations and dates are also announced via Parentsquare and each school's social media platforms.
If you need a copy of your results, send an email to COVIDRESULTS@mendurgentcare.com in the email include the following:
- Your name:
Date of birth:
Date of testing:
Testing site: Value Schools
Learn more about who should get tested on the CDC Website.