The Final Push...
“My son is very happy to attend school every day. He has received exceptional support from the special education department. We are proud to be an Everest Value School family.”
- That the potential of this community is unlimited
- That together we can do more than we can do alone
- That families are educators and educators are families
- That the community they’ve built will be even stronger when it can grow bigger - and
- That faithful friends and benevolent strangers alike cared enough to invest in their futures.
...and Everyone is Behind Us
“It’s always a treat to be able to hear from the students that will be able to enjoy this school. And I am really impressed at the community support for this project. It speaks to the role that this institution plays in the community.”
We Know We Can Get There... With Our Committed Leadership
No one exemplifies leadership in this campaign more than Grant L. Cambridge, who chairs the Foundation and the Value Schools Board of Directors.
The Learning Rights Law Center recently honored Grant as its 2020 Champion of Education for his support of the education of underserved children and families. He’s been our champion all along. His public contributions – more than a decade as a board leader, underwriter of college trips, sponsor of challenge grants – are well known.
But it’s the quiet encouragement, the private generosity to students and alumni, the can-do spirit and the deep commitment of this first-generation college graduate that inspire the Value Schools community.
Hear more about how Value Schools inspires this Champion of Education in return.