Value Schools Home
Home Page Main Image Shuffle
- Value Schools Students:1,666
- English Language Learners:28%
- Socioeconomically Disadvantaged:95%
- High School Graduates:97%
- College Ready Graduates:83%
- Accepted to 4-year Universities:73%
Realize The Experiences
Students Made This: Students and We Climb
It is hard to believe but Value Schools has been educating students for over twenty years. Dr. Jerome Porath, our founder, opened Downtown Value School in 2002. Central City Value High School opened in the fall of 2003 with 88 ninth grade students. And, of course, our story continued as we opened Everest Value School in 2014 and University Prep Value High School in 2015.
The Value Schools Foundation works with leaders throughout our community to find new and exciting ways for donors and friends to make a lasting difference in the lives of our students – by sharing their professional insight and talent with young people eager to learn.