Value Schools Home
Home Page Main Image Shuffle
- Value Schools Students:1,666
- English Language Learners:28%
- Socioeconomically Disadvantaged:95%
- High School Graduates:97%
- College Ready Graduates:83%
- Accepted to 4-year Universities:73%
Realize The Experiences
The Colors of COVID
Please see these flyers for an upcoming virtual town hall hosted by the Department of Public Health regarding the latest updates on COVID-19. The town hall is scheduled for Wednesday, August 11, 2021 at 6 pm.
Tom has pushed through snow, slid over ice, and rerouted for fire; he’s summited the highest peaks and searched for water in the driest of deserts. He’s done all this with wind-ripped tents, trail-torn shoes, and more blisters than he can count.
Time: 9:30 AM – 11 AM